1. For adult use only - Keep out of the reach
2. Water and Moisture - The player should not
be used near water - for example, near a bath
tub, kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a wet base-
ment or near a swimming pool, etc. Do not
spill water or other liquids in to or on to your
3. Ventilation - The Mixer should be situated
so that its location or position does not inter-
fere with its proper ventilation. For example,
the Mixer should not be situated on a bed,
sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block the
ventilation openings; or, placed in a built-in
installation, such as a bookcase or cabinet that
may impede the flow of air through the ventila-
4. Heat - The Mixer should be situated away
from heat sources such as radiators, heat reg-
isters, stoves, or other appliances (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
5. Power Sources - The Mixer should be con-
nected to a power supply (wall outlet) only of
the type described in the operating instructions
or as marked on the Mixer.
6. Servicing -The user should not attempt to
service the Mixer beyond that described in the
operating instructions. There are no user ser-
viceable parts inside. All other servicing should
be referred to qualified service personnel. The
Player should be serviced by qualified service
A. The power-supply cord or the plug has
B. Objects have fallen, or liquid has been
spilled into the Mixer.
C. The Mixer has been exposed to rain
D. The Mixer does not appear to operate
normally or exhibits a marked change
7. Never disassemble or modify your unit in
any way, doing so will void your manufactures
- www.americanaudio.us - Q-2411™ Instruction Manual Page 5
8. Never plug this mixer in to a dimmer pack.
9. Do not let insecticides, benzene, or thinner
come in contact with the surface of the
10. This unit is intended for indoor use only, use
of this product outdoors voids all warranties.
11. Always mount this unit in safe and stable
12. Disconnect from main power before making
any type of connection.
13. Cleaning - The mixer should be cleaned
only as recommended by the manufacturer.
Use a soft cloth to wipe down the outside of the
unit. For stubborn stains moisten a soft cloth
with glass cleaner or other mild detergent to
wipe away any stains. Use a soft cloth to wipe
any residual cleaner. Never use volatile clean-
ers such as benzene, solvent, or thinner to clean
your unit, these cleaners will damage the units
14. Handle the power supply cord carefully. Do
not damage or deform; it may cause electric
shock or malfunction when used. Hold plug
attachment when removing from wall outlet.
Do not pull on the cord.
15. To avoid electric shock, do not open the
top cover when the unit is plugged in. If prob-
lems occur with the unit, call American Audio
16. Do not place metal objects or spill any liq-
uids inside or on the mixer. Electric shock or
malfunction may occur.
17. Power Cord Protection - Power supply
cords should be routed so that they are not
likely to be walked on or pinched by items
placed upon or against them, paying particular
attention to cords at plugs, convenience recep-
tacles, and the point where they exit from the
mixer. Route your power cord out of the way of
18. Always have the front gain controls set to
their lowest level during initial power-up to pre-
vent speaker damage.