Trouble Shooting: Listed below are common problems you may encounter, and solutions.
There is no power to the unit:
1. Be sure you have connected the power cord to a correct wall outlet.
There is little or no sound:
1. Check the input selector switch. Make sure it is set to the device that is currently playing.
2. Check to see if the connection cables are connected properly.
The sound is distorted:
1. Make sure that the Gain level control is not set to high.
Crossfader is not working:
1. Check and see if any channels have been assigned to the crossfader.
- www.americanaudio.us - Q-2411™ Instruction Manual Page 17