READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
THIS AIR PURIFIER
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should
always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock,
and injury to persons, including the following:
Read all instructions before operating the air purifier.
Place air purifier where it is not easily knocked over by persons in the household.
Always turn the air purifier to the OFF position and unplug from the wall outlet
when not in use.
To disconnect the air purifier, first turn control to the OFF position, grip the plug and
pull it from the wall outlet. Never pull by the cor d.
Do not use any product with a damaged cord or plug or if pr oduct malfunctions, is
dropped or damaged in any manner. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
Do not use air purifier outdoors.
Never use air purifier unless it is fully assem bled.
Do not run power cord under carpets, and do not cover with thr ow rugs. Arrange
cord such that it will not be tripped over .
Do not use air purifier wher e combustible gases or vapors ar e present.
10. Do not expose the air purifier to rain, or use near water , in a bathroom, laundry area
or other damp location.
11. The air purifier must be used in its upright position.
12. Do not allow foreign objects to enter ventilation or exhaust opening as this may
cause electric shock or damage to the air purifier . Do not block air outlets or
13. Locate air purifier near the outlet and avoid using an extension cor d.
14. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). T o reduce
the risk of shock, this plug is intended to fit only one way in a polarized outlet. If the
plug does not fit fully in the outlet, r everse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a
qualified electrician. DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety featur e.
15. A loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle) and plug may cause overheating and
a distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified electrician to r eplace loose or wor n
16. Do not sit, stand or place heavy objects on the air purifier .
17. Disconnect power supply before servicing.
WARNING: To Reduce The Risk of Fire or Electric Shock, Do Not Use This Air
Purifier With Any Solid-State Speed Control Device.