READ AND SAVE THESE
BEFORE USING THIS AIR
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and
injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before operating the
2. Place air purifier where it is not easily
knocked over by persons in the household.
3. Always turn the air purifier controls to the
OFF position and unplug from the wall
outlet when not in use.
4. To disconnect the air purifiers, first turn
the control to the OFF position, grip the
plug and pull it from the wall outlet.
Never pull by the cord.
5. Do not use any product with a damaged
cord or plug or if product malfunctions, is
dropped or damaged in any manner. Keep
the cord away from heated surfaces.
6. Do not use air purifier outdoors.
7. Never use air purifier unless it is
The Honeywell trademark is used by Kaz USA, Inc. under license from Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International Inc. makes no representation or warranties with respect to this product.
The Doctor's Choice
GERM & PARTICLE CAPTURING
For Models: 50150 Series, 50150-N,
50150-S, 50250 Series, 50250-S
8. Do not run power cord under carpets, and
do not cover with throw rugs. Arrange
cord such that it will not be tripped over.
9. Do not use air cleaner where combustible
gases or vapors are present.
10. Do not expose the air purifier to rain, or
use near water, in a bathroom, laundry
area or other damp location.
11. The air purifier must be used in its upright
12. Do not allow foreign objects to enter
ventilation or exhaust opening as this may
cause electric shock or damage to the air
purifier. Do not block air outlets or intakes.
13. Locate air purifier near the outlet and
avoid using an extension cord.
14. This appliance has a polarized plug (one
blade is wider than the other). To reduce
the risk of shock, this plug is intended to
fit only one way in a polarized outlet. If the
plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse
the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a
DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety
15. A loose fit between the AC outlet
(receptacle) and plug may cause
overheating and a distortion of the plug.
Contact a qualified electrician to replace
loose or worn outlet.
16. Do not sit, stand or place heavy objects on
the air purifier.
11/18/10 4:37 PM