When using this appliance, always exercise basic safety precautions,
including the following:
1) Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
2) This wine cellar must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions in the
3) Never unplug your wine cellar by pulling on the power cord. Always
grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
4) Repair or replace immediately, all electric service cords that have become
frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows cracks or
abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the connector end.
5) Unplug your wine cellar before cleaning or before making any repairs.
Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly
recommend that a certified technician performs the service.
6) If your wine cellar is not being used, we recommend that you remove the
door and leave the shelves in place. This will reduce the possibility
of danger to children.
7) This wine cellar should not be recessed or built-in an enclosed cabinet. It is
designed for freestanding installation only.
8) Do not operate your wine cellar in the presence of explosive fumes.
9) Do not store foods in wine cellar as interior temperature may not be cool
enough to prevent spoilage.
Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old appliance,
take off the doors. Leave the shelves in place so that children
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
may not easily climb inside.