Use of Extension Cords
• Avoid the use of an extension cord because of potential safety hazards under
certain conditions. If it is necessary to use an extension cord, use only a 3-wire
extension cord that has a 3-blade grounding plug and a 3-slot outlet that will
accept the plug. The marked rating of the extension cord must be equal to or
greater than the electrical rating of the appliance.
• Do not install your wine cellar in any location not properly insulated or heated
e.g. garage etc.
• Select a suitable location for the wine cellar on a hard even surface away from
direct sunlight or heat source e.g. radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking
appliances etc. Any surface unevenness should be corrected with the leveling legs
located on the front and rear bottom corners of the wine cellar. Avoid placing unit
where there may be electrical interference.
• Your wine cellar is designed for free-standing installation only. It is not designed
for built-in application.
NOTE: To minimize the risk of rusting, leakage and insulation damage, avoid
placing the unit in a place where heavy moisture is present. Under no
circumstances spill or directly apply water onto or into the unit.
1. Remove the top hinge cover.
2. Loosen the top hinge screws using a Phillips Head Screwdriver.
3. Adjust the door.
4. Replace the top hinge cover.
5. Adjust bottom hinge if necessary.
(see fig. # 1)
fig. # 1