When using this appliance, always exercise basic safety
precautions, including the following:
Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this
use and care guide.
3. This wine cellar must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation instructions before it is used. See grounding instructions in
the installation section.
4. Never unplug your wine cellar by pulling on the power cord. Always
grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
5. Unplug your wine cellar before cleaning or before making any
repairs. Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we
recommend that a certified technician performs the service.
6. Repair or replace immediately, all electric power cords that have
become frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows
cracks or abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the connector
7. This wine cellar should not be recessed or built-in an enclosed cabi-
It is designed for freestanding installation only.
8. If your old wine cellar is not being used, we recommend that you
remove the door and leave the shelves in place. This will reduce
possibility of danger to children.
9. Do not operate your wine cellar in the presence of explosive fumes.
10. Do not store foods in wine cellar as interior temperature may
not be cool enough to prevent spoilage or may cause bacteria growth.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS