When using this appliance, always exercise basic safety
precautions, including the following:
1. Read all of the instructions before using this appliance.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this use
and care guide.
3. This wine cellar must be properly installed in accordance with the
installation instructions before it is used. See grounded instructions in
the installation section.
4. Never unplug your wine cellar by pulling on the power cord. Always
grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
5. Unplug your wine cellar before cleaning or before making any repairs.
Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly
recommend that a certified technician performs the service.
6. Repair or replace immediately, all electric power cords that have
become frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows
cracks or abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the connector
7. This appliance is designed for built-in use only into an enclosed
8. If your old wine cellar is not being used, we recommend that you
remove the door and leave the shelves in place. This will reduce
possibility of danger to children.
9. Do not operate your wine cellar in the presence of explosive fumes.
10. Do not store foods in wine cellar as interior temperature many not be
cool enough to prevent spoilage or may cause bacteria growth.
11. Cabinet edges along stamp/cut-out areas may be sharp. Please avoid
placing hands, fingers or other appendages near these areas.
12. This appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm
persons without supervision. Young children should be supervised to
ensure they do not play with the appliance.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old
appliance, take off the doors. Leave the shelves in place so
that children may not easily climb inside.