The Super Turbo
aerodynamically designed to give you the
versatility of changing this fan's angular direction
simply by adjusting the fan to ANY desired
angular output (Fig.1). Upon using this fan, you
will feel the strong and powerful air stream that
will quickly move air in order to cool an area
rapidly and efficiently.
• Place your fan on a dry, level surface.
• Plug the power cord into a polarized 120 volt AC wall outlet.
• To operate your Super Turbo Fan, turn the control knob to the desired fan
speed: HIGH (III), MEDIUM (II) or LOW (I).
• Adjust the fan to the desired angular air output direction.
• To move the fan, turn the fan OFF and pick it up by the concealed handle
that is located on the outside rim of the fan (Fig. 2).
• Locate and mark the position on the wall where the fan will be mounted
(preferably at a wall stud).
• Insert a #8 screw (bolt) into the wall stud. The screw is not included and
can be purchased at a hardware store.
• Leave approximately 3/8" of the screw (bolt) exposed.
• Line up the opening on the base of the fan with the screw (bolt) and hang
the fan on the wall.
High Performance Fan was