READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS FAN
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed
to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock,
and injury to persons, including the
1. Use this fan only as described in this
manual. Other use not recommended
may cause fire, electric shock or
injury to persons.
2. This product is intended for
household use ONLY and not for
commercial, industrial or outdoor use.
3. To protect against electric shock, do
not place fan in window, immerse
unit, plug or cord in water or spray
4. This appliance has a polarized plug
(one blade is wider than the other). To
reduce the risk of shock, this plug is
intended to fit only one way in a
polarized outlet. If the plug does not
fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug.
If it still does not fit, contact a
qualified electrician. DO NOT attempt
to defeat this safety feature.
5. Close supervision is necessary when
any appliance is used by or near
6. Turn the fan to the OFF position and
unplug the fan from the outlet when
not in use, when moving the fan from
one location to another and before
7. To disconnect the fan, grip the plug
and pull it from the wall outlet. Never
pull by the cord.
8. Do not operate the fan in the
presence of explosive and/or
9. Do not place the fan or any parts
near an open flame, cooking or other
10. Do not operate the fan with a
damaged cord or plug, if the product
malfunctions or is dropped or
damaged in any manner. (see
11. Avoid contact with moving fan parts.
12. The use of attachments not
recommended by the manufacturer
may be hazardous.
13. Place the fan on a dry, level surface.
14. Do not hang or mount fan on ceiling.
15. Do not operate if the fan housing is
removed or damaged.
16. A loose fit between the AC outlet
(receptacle) and plug may cause
overheating and a distortion of the
plug. Contact a qualified electrician
to replace loose or worn outlet.
WARNING: To Reduce The Risk of Fire or
Electric Shock, Do Not Use This Fan
With Any Solid-State Speed Control