Before you call for service...
What To Do
Clothes take too long
• Separate heavy items from lightweight items (generally,
o well-sorted washer load is o well-sorted dryer load).
Large loads of heovg fabrics
• Large, heavy fabrics contain more moisture and take
(like beach towels)
longer to dry. Separate large, heavy fabrics into smaller
loads to speed drying time.
Controls improperlg set
• Hatch control settings to the load you ore drying.
Lint filter is full
• Clean lint filter before every load.
Improper or obstructed
• Check installation instructions for proper
Hake sure ducting is cleon, free of kinks and
• Check to see if outside wall damper operates easily.
• Check the Installation Instructions to make sure the
dryer venting is correct.
Blown fuses or tripped
• Replacefuses or reset circuit breakers. Since most dryers
use 2 fuses/breakers, make sure both ore operating.
• Do not put more than one washer load in the dryer at
• If you ore drying only one or two items, odd o few items
to ensure proper tumbling.
Clothes are wrinkled
• Select o shorter drying time.
• Remove items while they still hold a slight amount of
moisture. Select o Less Dry or Damp Dry setting.
Letting items sit in dryer
• Remove items when cycle ends and fold or hang
offer cgcle ends
• Separate large loads into smaller ones.
Some fabrics will naturallg shrink • To ovoid shrinkage, follow garment core labels exactly.
when washed. Others con be
• Some items may be pressed buck into shape after drying.
sofelg washed, but will shrink
in the dryer
• If you ore concerned about shrinkage in u particular
item, do not machine wash or tumble dry it
• This is normal.
Water seen on inside of
door and top of lint filter
when opening door after
Small areas on clothes are
damp after steam cgcle
Steam condenses on these
Steam condenseson inner drum
• If using the Steam Dewrinkle cycle, manually reduce
the cycle time. If using the Steam Refresh cycle, odd
more garments to the load.
Collars and waistbands
still wet at end of cgcle
The drgness monitor senses
that the bodg of the clothes
• Choose Speed Dry or Timed Dry to dry damp collars
and waistbands. In the future, when drying o load with
collars and waistbands, choose More Dry.
in metallic color
This is normal
• Due to the metallic properties of point used for this unique
product, slight variations of color may occur due to
viewing angles and lighting conditions.