HTDP200GM – Hotpoint
Dryer Dimensions (in inches)
Specification Created 6/11
6.8 cu. ft. capacity DuraDrum
3-way via rear, left and bottom. Dryer is shipped exhausted to the rear. Alternate exhausting
knockouts are supplied.
An individual properly-grounded branch circuit, with a three-prong grounding-type receptacle,
protected by a 15- or 20-amp circuit breaker or a time-delay fuse is required.
Gas Dryer Electric Rating:
120V, 60Hz, 6 Amp
Gas (BTU/HR): 22,000. Factory-equipped for natural gas. Tested for LP gas. LP gas supply
requires an optional conversion kit. Check installation instructions for correct kit and have a
qualified gas technician install a conversion kit. See dryer ducting information for proper
Installation Information: For complete information, see installation
instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
Special Installation Requirements
Alcove or Closet Installation:
• If your dryer is approved for installation in an alcove or closet, it will be stated on a
label on the dryer back.
• The dryer MUST be exhausted to the outside.
• Minimum clearances between dryer cabinet and adjacent walls or other surfaces are:
0" either side
3" front and rear
• Minimum vertical space from floor to overhead cabinets, ceilings, etc. is 52" .
• Closet doors must be louvered or otherwise ventilated and must contain a minimum of
60 sq. in. of open area equally distributed. If this closet contains both a washer and a
dryer, doors must contain a minimum of 120 sq. in. of open area equally distributed.
• No other fuel-burning appliance shall be installed in the same closet with a gas dryer.
Bathroom or Bedroom Installation:
• The dryer MUST be exhausted to the outdoors.
• The installation must conform with the local codes, or in the absence of local codes,
with the National Electric Code and National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223 for gas dryers.
Minimum Clearances other than Alcove or Closet Installation:
• Minimum clearances to combustible surfaces
0" both sides