VITALIZER SAFETY (cont.)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using your appliance,
should always be followed,
including the following:
Use clothes vitalizer only for its intended use.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not
immerse the clothes vitalizer in water or other
Never yank cord to disconnect from outlet; instead,
grasp plug and pull to disconnect.
Always disconnect clothes vitalizer from electrical
outlet when filling with formula or emptying, and
when not in use.
Do not operate clothes vitalizer with a damaged
cord, or if the clothes vitalizer has been dropped
or damaged. To reduce the risk of electric shock,
do not disassemble or attempt to repair the clothes
vitalizer, call a qualified serviceperson
or repair. Incorrect reassembly or
repair could cause a risk of fire, electric shock, or
injury to persons when the clothes vitalizer is used.
is necessary for any appliance
being used by or near children. Do not leave clothes
vitalizer unattended while connected.
To reduce the likelihood of circuit overload, do not
operate another high wattage appliance on the
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS