Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install washer.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury,
1. Shut off both water faucets. Disconnect and drain water
2. If washer will be moved during freezing weather, follow
Winter Storage Care directions before moving.
drain from drain system and drain any
remaining water into a pan or bucket. Disconnect drain
hose from back of washer.
4. Unplug power cord.
5. Place inlet hoses and drain hose inside washer basket.
6. Drape power cord over edge and into washer basket.
7. Place packing tray from original shipping materials back
inside washer. If you do not have packing tray, place heavy
blankets or towels into basket opening. Close lid and place
tape over lid and down front of washer. Keep lid taped until
washer is placed in new location.
To reinstall washer after non-use, vacation, winter storage,
1. Refer to "installation
Instructions" to locate, level, and
2. Before using again, run washer through the following
To use washer again:
1. Flush water pipes and hoses. Reconnect water inlet hoses.
Turn on both water faucets.
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension
Failure to follow
these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical shock.
2. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
3. Run washer through Casual or Casual Regular cycle to
clean washer and remove antifreeze, if used. Use half the
amount of detergent for a