IfYouNeed Sendce OrAssistance
We suggest y oufollow
1. Before calling for aHIstance
Performance problems often result
from littlethings you can find and fix
yourself without tools of any kind.
If your dryer does not run:
• Is the power supply plugged into a
live circuit with the proper voltage?
• Is the door dosed tightly?
• Did you push the Start Button?
• Have you checked your home's main
fuses or circuit breaker box?
If your dryer does not heat:
• The AIR setting Is without heat.
• The last minutes of heat settings are
• If you have a gas dryer, is the gas
turned on? If not, turn the Cycle
Control Knob to OFF. Turn on gas.
Wait 5 minutes. Reset controls and
• The circuit supplying an electric dryer
uses 2 breakers or 2 fuses. If one
breaker is tripped or one fuse is
blown, the dryer may run, but not
If drying time eeema too long:
• Is the lint screen clean? See page 10
for cleaning instructions.
• Is the exhaust duct or outside
exhaust hood dogged? Clean
• See the Dryer Guide.
2. If you need assistance*._
Call Whirlpool Consumer Assistanca
Center talophone number. Dial free
from anywhere In the U.S.:
and talk with one of our trained consult-
ants. The consultant can instruct you in
how to obtain satIsfactory operation from
your appliance or, if service is neces-
sary, recommend a qualified service
company in your area.
If you prefer, write to:
Mr. William Clark
Consumer Assistance Representative
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Please include a daytime phone number
in your correspondence.
3. If you need service°_.
Whirlpool has a
NINX= WhirlpoOISa service
Whirlpool service technicians are trained
to fulfill the product warranty and provide
after-warranty service, anywhere in the
United States. To locate the authorized
Whirlpool service company in your area.
call our Consumer Assistance Center
telephone number (see Step 2) or look in
your telephone directory Yellow Pages
WMk"INO MA_HI_m, Dmflmm
/_40AIZED t_41Lo_OL m]tW_