1. Line up motor cover label above vac-
uum port (located on the front of the
2. Place power assembly on top of drum
with the handles snug against the drum
3. Be sure lid completely covers the top of
the drum so leakage does not occur.
4. Push down on top of the handles to
cause the flexible locking tabs to hook
onto the drum lip of the channel.
5. l_ake sure that the locking tabs are
snapped in place to prevent the power
assembly from coming off. (See inset
6. Insert the flexible plastic end of the
hose, which is opposite the swivel end,
into the vacuum port on the front of the
7. Place the utility nozzle securely on the
swivel end of the hose and the vac is
ready for use.
NOTE: The swivel end of the hose is
removable if more hoses need to be
attached for more length from the vac.
To remove the swivel portion of the hose,
grasp the hose swivel and firmly pull it
out of the flexible
end of a second hose (accessory #9-
17820) into the swivel end of the original
hose by forcing the sections together
until they fit tightly.
Do Not Force Flexible
Tab Beyond Stop Tab
To Store Your Accessories
1. Slide extension
handles and accesso-
ries over the rings on the caster feet.
2. To remove handles
lightly rotate and pull upward•