ADJUSTING THE AIR FLOW DIRECTION
VERTICAL AIR FLOW DIRECTION
Press the SWING button on the remote con-
• The vertical adjustment louvre will change
its angle continuously.
Press the SWING button again when the
vertical adjustment louvre is at the desired
• The louvre will stop moving within the
range shown in the diagram.
• The adjusted position will be memorized
and will be automatically set to the same
position when operated the next time.
HORIZONTAL AIR FLOW DIRECTION
Hold the horizontal adjustment louvre as shown in the diagram and adjust the air
Never attempt to adjust the vertical adjustment louvres manually.
• Manual adjustment of the vertical adjustment louvre can cause the unit to malfunction
when the remote control is used for adjustment.
• When the vertical adjustment louvre is positioned at the lowest position in the COOL or
DRY mode for an extended period of time, condensation may result.
Do not adjust the horizontal adjustment louvre to the extreme left or right in the COOL mode
with the fan speed set to "SOFT(
Condensation may form on the louvres.
The adjustment range is narrower
the SWING range in order to prevent
condensation from dripping.
)" for an extended period of time.