ADDITIONAL NOTES ON OPERATION
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
D.B. = Dry-bulb
W.B. = Wet-bulb
• The built-in protective device may prevent the unit from operating when used out of this
• Condensation may form on the air outlet if the unit operates continuously in the COOL or
DRY mode when humidity is over 80 percent.
WHEN POWER FAILURE OCCURS
The air conditioner will stay off even when power is restored.
After power is restored, press the ON/OFF button once more.
If the timers were set before a power failure, they will need to be re-set after power is
TIPS ON SAVING ENERGY
Below are some simple ways to save energy when you use your air conditioner.
SET THE CORRECT TEMPERATURE
• Setting the thermostat 1°C higher than the desired temperature in the COOL mode will
save approximately 10 percent in power consumption.
• Setting the temperature lower than necessary during cooling operation will result in
increased power consumption.
BLOCK DIRECT SUNLIGHT AND PREVENT DRAFTS
• Blocking direct sunlight during cooling operation will reduce power consumption.
• Close the windows and doors during cooling operation.
SET PROPER AIR FLOW DIRECTION TO OBTAIN THE BEST AIR
KEEP FILTER CLEAN TO ENSURE THE MOST EFFICIENT OPERATION
MAKE MOST OF THE TIMER OFF FUNCTION
DISCONNECT THE POWER CORD OR TURN OFF THE CIRCUIT BREAKER
WHEN THE UNIT IS NOT USED FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME
• The indoor unit still consumes a small amount of power when it is not operating.
INDOOR TEMP. OUTDOOR TEMP.