The unit will turn on automatically according to your setting.
Timer duration can be set from a minimum of half an hour (30 minutes) to a
maximum of 12 hours.
Up to 9.5 hours, you can set in half-hour (30-minute) increments, and from 10 to 12
hours, in 1-hour increments.
Display shown when you
set the unit to reach the
desired room temperature
6.5 houres later
NOTES ON TIMER SETTING AND OPERATION
• The latest time setting will be memorized and will appear on the remote control display
the next time you set the TIMER OFF or TIMER ON.
• The TIMER OFF and TIMER ON can not be set together.
Only the most recent TIMER setting will be valid.
• While the ONE-HOUR OFF TIMER is set, the TIMER OFF and TIMER ON setting are
• If the ONE-HOUR OFF TIMER is set while the TIMER OFF or TIMER ON is activated,
the TIMER ON or TIMER OFF setting will be cancelled.
Point the remote control at the signal reciever window
on the unit.
Press the TIMER ON (
• The time setting will change as you press the
button as follows.
Hold the button down to speed through the set-
• The orange TIMER lamp (
• The unit will generate a beep when it receives
• The time setting will count down to show the
Select the mode, temperature and fan speed set-
ting as desired.
• When the temperature is set with the TIMER ON, the
temperature will show in the display for 5 seconds
and then return to the time display.
• If you do not change the setting, the unit will operate
using the most recent setting.
• The unit will turn on prior to the set time to allow the
room to reach the desired temperature by the pro-
grammed time. (Awaking function)
) on the unit will