4. Adjust the size of the
(1) Loosen the arm unit's two fixing screws (B).
(2) Holding the slide arm's cap, move forward or back-
ward to project the image over the entire screen.
- When installed following the instructions under
"Projection Distance and Screen Size", the image
is projected at about the center.
- The slide arm moves a maximum of 422 mm.
- In consideration of change over time of the position
to which the projected image is adjusted, set so
that the projected image is slightly (about 20 mm)
smaller than the screen.
- Do not remove the safety lock screws other than for assembly. Doing so could cause
the slide arm to come off and fall, resulting in injury.
Safety lock screws
Fixing screws (B) (two)