Adjusting for Distortion of the Projected Image
M Before Adjusting
Preparing the projector
- Project an image from the projector, then first move the projector's focus ring to roughly
adjust the focus of the projected image.
For instructions on projecting images, see "Projecting Images (Basic Operation)" of the
user's manual (CD-ROM) supplied with the projector.
- At "Installation" or "Settings" on the on-screen menu, select "Ceiling/Front" for the projec-
- For projectors with a test pattern function, adjustment is easier by projecting the test pat-
The descriptive diagrams only indicate changes in the projected image for one adjustment
at a time. In real circumstances, distortion is compound.
1. Adjust the projector's orientation in the horizontal
Turn the horizontal tilt adjustment knob and adjust so that the top and bottom edges of the pro-
jected image are parallel.
- The adjustment range is ±5°.
Horizontal tilt adjust-