TOOL USE AND CARE SAFETY
1. ALWAYS use clamps or other practical ways to secure and support the
workpiece to a stable platform. Holding the work by hand or against your
body is unstable and may lead to loss of control,
2. DO NOT force tool. Use the correct tool and blade for your application.
The correct tool and blade will do the job better and safer at the rate for which
it is designed,
3. DO NOT use tool if switch does not turn it "On" or "Off"
Any tool that
cannot be controlled with the switch is dangerous and must be repaired.
4. ALWAYS disconnect the plug from the power source before making any
adjustments, changing accessories,or
storing the tool. Such preventive
safety measures reduce the risk of starting the tool accidentally.
5. ALWAYS store idle tools out of reach of children and other untrained
persons. Tools are dangerous in the hands of untrained users,
6. ALWAYS maintain tools with care. Keep cutting tools sharp and clean.
Properly maintained tools with sharp cutting edges are less likely to bind
and are easier to control.
7. ALWAYS check for misalignment or binding of moving
of parts, and any other condition that may affect the tool's operation. If
damaged, have the tool serviced before using. Many accidents are
caused by poorly maintained tools.
I Z_ WARNING:
USE OF ACCESSORIES
THAT ARE NOT
FOR USE WITH THIS TOOL
use only accessories
that are recommended
for this tool.
that may be suitable
for one tool may become
when used on another
1. If any part of this saw is missing
break, bend, or fail in
any way; or should
fall to perform
shut off the power switch and remove the saw plug from the power
source and have the missing,
or failed part replaced BEFORE
2. Tool service
must be performed
only at a Sears Service
by unqualified personnel could result in
a risk of injury.