2. Slide the battery compartment cover back on.
3. Put the handset on the base to charge for at least 24
hours. Once charged, the
handset is fully charged.
Use only the rechargeable battery pack provided with the
Assembling the rubber band of
cordless handset (Not applicable for
If you have purchased additional rubber band(s) of the
cordless handset separately, refer to the following steps for
replacement. To remove the originally installed rubber band,
dig out the rubber band from handset bottom gap and then
take it off from handset around.
1. To assemble the rubber band, align the protuberant pins
of the rubber band with the holes around of the handset
sides and click the rubber band into place. Respect the
direction, side with gap should be attached to the
handset bottom, as shown.
will indicate that the
2. Press and smooth out the rubber band to enwrap the
Setting the display language
1. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
2. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
3. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
the desired language.
4. Press MENU to save.