5. General information
If your product is not working properly...
1. Read this User's Guide.
2. Visit our website: www.motorola.com
3. Contact Customer Service in the US and Canada at
To order a replacement battery pack contact customer
service or visit our website.
Important safety instructions
Follow these safety precautions when using your phone to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons
1. Keep all vents and openings of the phone unblocked.
Do not set the phone on a heating register or over a
radiator. Ensure that proper ventilation is provided at the
2. Do not use while wet or while standing in water.
3. Do not use this product near water (for example, near a
bath tub, kitchen sink, or swimming pool).
4. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Place
the power cord so that it will not be walked on.
5. Never insert objects of any kind into the product vents
as that may result in fire or electric shock.
6. Unplug this product from the electrical outlet before
cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners.
Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
7. Do not disassemble this product. If service or repair
work is required, contact the customer service helpline
found in this User's Guide.
8. Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords.
9. Avoid using during an electrical storm. Use a surge
protector to protect the equipment.
10. Do not use this phone to report a gas leak, especially if
you are in the vicinity of the gas line.
To reduce the risk of fire, use only No. 26 AWG or larger UL
Listed or CSA Certified Telecommunication Line Cord.