Setting the date and time
1. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
. If you're a subscriber to your network's Caller
ID service, the date and time is automatically set when a
call is received.
2. Press MENU and then use the keypad to edit the year
and the date.
3. Press VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- or
between the input fields
4. Press MENU and then use the keypad to edit the time in
12 HR format. Press VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to toggle
5. Press MENU to save the settings.
Your phone is now ready for use.
Getting to know your phone
or CID to move
2. Getting to know your phone
Overview of your handset