Resetting all settings
1. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
2. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
3. Press MENU to select
be reset to default.
All of your phonebook entries, calls list, and redial list, will
Paging/Finding a handset
Press FIND on the base. All handsets registered to the base
To stop the paging, press FIND again, or press any key on
the handset, or place the handset on the base.
. All personalized settings will
icon is not scrolling when the handset is
placed on the base
• Handset not properly seated on the base cradle -readjust
the handset on the base.
• Dirty contact - clean the charge contacts by wiping with
an alcohol moistened cloth.
• Battery is full - charging is not necessary at this time.
No dial tone
• If there is no base power, check the connections. Reset
the phone by unplugging then plugging it back into an
• If the handset batteries are empty, recharge the battery
pack for at least 24 hours.
• Move the handset closer to the base.
• Be sure to use only the provided telephone cords.
Poor audio quality
• If the base is too close to electrical appliances, reinforced
concrete walls, or metal door frames, move the base
from these areas.