Rear view camera-ready (optional)
The AVN2454 also offers the option to see
exactly what your're backing into. The separately
available BEC104 rear parking camera can be
easily connected to show what it views on the
monitor screen, making it simple to back into a
tight parking space.
Lineout Output Level
Dimensions (W × H × D)
Screen Aspect Ratio
50dB Quieting sensitivity
Total Harmonic Distortion
FUJITSU TEN LIMITED
Contact: FUJITSU TEN CORP. OF AMERICA
19600 So. Vermont Avenue, Torrance, CA 90502
Call: 800-55-ECLIPSE www.eclipse-web.com
The navigation database provided on the
supplied DVD contains street data as well as
other points of interest in various categories.
Database coverage is complete for all 48
contiguous states as well partial coverage for
Canadian areas adjacent to the northern states.
Note: database compiled october 2003.
50W × 4 (MAX)
13.2V DC (11-16V)
7˝ × 4˝ × 6-1/2˝ (180 × 100 × 165mm)
6.5˝ wide (16:9), low-glare panel
280,800 dots (400 × 234 × 3)
Through - type color filter
Color TFT active matrix
Horizontal - shaped cathode tube
87.75 ~ 107.9MHz (200kHz step)
30 ~ 15,000Hz, ±3dB
530 ~ 1710kHz (10kHz step)
20 ~ 20,000Hz, ±1dB
Below measurable limits
0.03dB (0dB, 1kHz)
63 ~ 12kHz (1/2oct step) ±10dB
Product safety notice
• To ensure safe operation of products, please read the
owner's manuals carefully prior to use.
• ECLIPSE is not responsible for accident or damage due to
improper connections or products modified in any way.
• All products are intended for DC 12-Volt operation in
negative grounded vehicles only. Never use them in
24-Volt vehicles such as heavy trucks or diesel cars with
• Controls cannot be adjusted while driving. To adjust the
controls, stop the car in a safe location.
• Do not follow a navigation route if it could place you in an
illegal, unsafe, or dangerous situation.
• Verify emergency service provider-related information
is current by phoning before proceeding to destination.
• Do not watch moving images on the display while driving.
Doing so may lead to an accident resulting in serious injury
• Installation of products requires experience and knowledge.
Ask your ECLIPSE retailer for proper installation.
• It may not be possible to install products in some vehicles.
In this event pleaseconsult your ECLIPSE retailer.
• Some recent audio discs may resemble conventional music
CDs but are technically not Compact Discs (CD Red Book
format) because of the copy protection technology
employed. ECLIPSE cannot guarantee operation and
performance if these discs are used.
• CD-R/RW playback quality may be affected by disc surface
condition and disc format initialization process.
• It may be necessary to purchase additional connecting
cables for the products.
• Due to the effects of photography and printing processes,
the color of the actual product may differ somewhat from
that shown here.
• "Dolby", and the double D symbol 2 are trademarks of
Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation.
• Screen images simulated.
• Design and specifications are subject to change without
2004/9·E-1066·60 (HCSG) Printed in Japan