Chapter 2 - Installation
To begin using the WLAN Adapter, you must meet the following minimum
• PCI slot for personal computer
• 128MB system memory or larger
• 750MHz processor or higher
Important: Install the WLAN Adapter utilities before inserting the WLAN
Adapter into your computer.
Installing ASUS WLAN utilities and driver
NOTE: The ASUS WLAN utilities is only for Windows
Follow these instructions to install the WLAN Adapter utilities and driver. Insert
the support CD into your optical drive. If autorun is enabled in your computer,
matically displays the utility menu. Click Install ASUS WLAN Card
the CD automatically displays the utility menu. Click
Utilities/Driver. If autorun is disabled, double-click SETUP.EXE in the root
directory of the CD.
1. Select your language and click Install
ASUS WLAN Card Utilities/Driver.
3. Click Next to use the default Destination
Folder or click Browse to select another folder.
XP/2000/2003/Vista (only driver support)
ASUS WLAN Adapter
2. Click Next on the Welcome screen.
4. Click Next to create short cut.
4/10/07 12:29:37 PM