Chapter 2 - Installation
Configuring with ASUS WLAN Settings utility
The WLAN Adapter supports Ad Hoc mode which allows communication
1. Right-click the wireless connection icon
and select Wireless Settings.
3. Click the Survey button to scan for Ad
Hoc nodes. Select the node you want to
communicate with and press Connect.
5. Check the Status page to see the association
state. If connection is established, the box
shows "Connected - xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx".
2. Click the Config button and set the WLAN
Adapter to Ad Hoc connection mode.
4. If the encryption settings of your WLAN
Adapter are different from those of the
other Ad Hoc nodes, you are prompted
to make the encryption of the two nodes
identical. Click Apply to activate the
6. Check the Connection tab to see the
signal strength. Click OK to exit the utility.
ASUS WLAN Adapter
4/10/07 12:29:49 PM