Before assembling your vacuum cleaner, be sure you have all the parts shown in
PARTS AND FEATURES.
1. Inspect canister.
2. Check to see that the Cyclonic Dust
Container is properly installed. See
EMPTING AND CLEANING THE
CYCLONIC DUST CONTAINER for
3. Check to see that the vacuum pre-filter
and exhaust filters are properly installed.
See CLEANING THE PRE-FI LTER and
CLEANING THE EXHAUST FILTER for
1. Grasp and hold the latch assembly.
2. Pullout the wand to the desired length.
1. Insert the hose into the canister until it
locks into place. To remove hose from
canister: Press the release button and
putt hose out.
2. Line up the electrical connectors
and insert telescopic wand /
firmly into hose handle. /
Line up the electrical connectors and
push the PowerMate ® Nozzle onto
the telescopic wand until it clicks