BELT CHANGING AND POWERMATE NOZZLE BRUSH CLEANING
Unplug the vacuum cleaner from the electrical outlet before servicing.
To clean brush and remove belt
1. Remove the PowerMat e® Nozzle from the telescopic wand.
2. Turn the PowerMate ® Nozzle over and remove the eight screws holding the
bottom plate to the cover.
3. Remove the bottom plate and lift the agitator from the base and remove the belt.
4. Clean all string, hair and fibers from the agitator.
TO REINSTALL OR REPLACE AGITATOR AND BELT
1. Obtain a new belt and agitator if necessary.
2. Place the belt over the grooves on the motor pulley, making sure they are correctly aligned.
3. Place agitator through the belt so the grooves on the agitator align with the belt.
4. Slide the agitator into the base of the PowerMate ® Nozzle.
5. Replace the bottom plate and reinstall the eight screws.