CAUTION: READ THIS BEFORE OPERATING YOUR UNIT. (continued)
Precautions for the installation
- Do not use makeshift pedestals and NEVER fix legs with wood screws - to ensure complete safety, always fit the manufacturers approved
pedestal or legs with the fixings provided according to the instructions.
- Use only with the cart, pedestal, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used,
use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- This product is designed to comply with the recommended safety standards for tilt and stability. Do not apply excessive pulling force to the
front, or top, of the cabinet that could cause the product to overturn resulting in product damage and/or personal injury.
- Follow instructions for wall, shelf or ceiling mounting as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Only use the attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Consult your dealer if you are in any doubt about installation, operation or safety of your equipment.
- Do not leave equipment switched on when it is unattended unless it is specifically stated that it is designed for unattended operation or has
a stand-by mode. Switch off using the switch on the equipment and show your family how to do this. Make special arrangements for infirm
or handicapped people.
- Disposal of this product may require specific instructions pertaining to your resident region.
- Never guess or take any chances with electrical equipment of any kind - it is better to be safe than sorry!
• Please read this User's Manual thoroughly, especially the "IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS" and the "CAUTION: READ THIS BEFORE
OPERATING YOUR UNIT." and the "PRECAUTIONS" sections. Mis-use may cause damage to your plasma monitor, which could shorten its
lifespan, or cause injury to yourself. Should you encounter any difficulty in the set-up or operation of your monitor, firstly refer to the
Troubleshooting guide at the rear of this manual.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring with your plasma monitor, switch off at the mains sockets, pull out the plugs, and contact your
• Under no circumstances remove the rear cover of your plasma monitor.
Never guess or take any chances with electrical equipment of any kind - it is better to be safe than sorry!
• It is prohibited for the end user of this product to copy, reverse engineer or reverse compile the software included therein, save to the extent
permitted by law.
• After the plasma monitor has been turned on for any length of time, you will notice that the screen becomes warm. Please note that this is
Sometimes the screen might have some tiny bright or dark spots. Please note that this is normal.
• To prevent scratches or damages to the plasma display panel, do not knock or rub the surface with sharp or hard objects.