Pantry Drawer Control
The amount of air flowing through the pantry drawer affects the
temperature inside the drawer.
The airflow control is located on the left side of the pantry drawer.
To adjust the airflow:
Colder - Slide the control forward, toward the front of the
pantry drawer. The airflow is open.
Cold - Slide the control all the way toward the rear of the
pantry drawer. The airflow is closed, as shown.
To remove and replace the crisper drawer:
1. Slide the crisper drawer straight out to the stop. Lift the front
and slide the drawer out the rest of the way.
2. Replace the drawer by sliding the drawer in fully past the stop.
To remove and replace the glass crisper cover:
1. Pull the glass straight out.
2. Replace the glass by pushing it straight in.
Crisper Humidity Control (on some models)
You can control the amount of humidity in the moisture-sealed
crisper. Adjust the control to any setting between LOW and HIGH.
LOW (open) lets moist air out of the crisper for best storage of
fruits and vegetables with skins.
Fruit: Wash, let dry and store in refrigerator in plastic bag or
crisper. Do not wash or hull berries until they are ready to use.
Sort and keep berries in original container in crisper, or store in
a loosely closed paper bag on a refrigerator shelf.
Vegetables with skins: Place in plastic bag or plastic container
and store in crisper.
HIGH (closed) keeps moist air in the crisper for best storage of
fresh, leafy vegetables.
Leafy vegetables: Wash in cold water, drain and trim or tear off
bruised and discolored areas. Place in plastic bag or plastic
container and store in crisper.
NOTE: Your model may have some or all of these features.
To remove and replace the condiment bins:
1. Tilt the bin by grabbing it and pulling outward.
2. Remove the bin by grabbing it and lifting it upward off the
3. Replace the bin by sliding it back onto the glides and then
push it closed.
(on some models)
To remove and replace the fresh bin:
1. Open the bin by grabbing the top center lip of the bin and
tilting the bin outward.
2. Remove the bin by grabbing both sides of the bin and lifting
the bin upward off the glides.
3. Replace the bin by sliding it back into its tilted position on the
glides and then push it closed.