IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The safety instructions below will tell you how to use your microwave oven to avoid harm to yourself or damage to your oven.
WARN IN G
To reduce the dsk of bums, electdc shock, fire, injury to persons, or exposure to
1. Read all the instructions before using your microwave
2. Do not allow children to use this oven without close
3. Read and follow the specificPRECAUTIONS TO AVOID
POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE
ENERGY found on page 3.
4. Do not tamper with the built - in safety switches on the
oven doorf The oven has several buiit-insafety switches to
make sure the power is offwhen the door is open.
5. When cleaning the door and the surfaces that touch
the door, use only mild, nonabrasive soaps or
detergents and a sponge or soft cloth.
6, If your oven is dropped or damaged, have itthoroughly
checked by a qualified service technidan before using it
7. To avoid a fire hazard:
a) Do not severely overcook foods. It can cause a fire in
b) Do not use recycled paper products in your oven.
They can contain particles that can cause arcing or may
c) Do not overcook potatoes. Overcooking could cause a
d) Do not store combustible items (bread, cookies, etc.)
in the oven, because if lightning s_kes the power lines,
it may cause the oven to turn ON.
e) Do not use wire twist-ties in the oven. Be sure to
remove them before placing the item inthe oven.
f) Do not use the cavity for storage purposes. Do not
leave paper products, cookingutensils,or food in the
cavity when not inuse.
8. If a fire should start:
a) Keep the oven door closed.
b) Tum the oven off.
c) Disconnect the power cord or shut off the power at
the fuse or circuit breaker panel.
9. Do not use this oven for commercial purposes,This
microwave is made for household use only.
10. Install or locate this appliance in accordance with the
provided installation insb'uctions.
tl. To avoid elecb'ic shock:
a) This appliance must be grouodedf Connect it onlyto
a properly grounded ouitet.(See the Grounding
instructions on page 3,)
b) Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged
cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has
been damaged or dropped.
c) Do not immerse the electdcal cord or plug in water.
d) Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
e) This applianceshouldbe serviced onlyby qualified
12. Liquids such as water, coffee, or tea are able to be
overheated beyond the boiling point without appeadng to
be boiling due to surface tension of the liquid. Visible
bubbling or boiling when the container is removed from
the microwave oven is not always present. This could
result in very hot liquids suddenly belling over When the
container is disturbed or when a spoon or other utensil is
inserted into the liquid. To reduce the risk of injury to
1) Do not overheat the liquid.
2) Stir the liquid beth before and halfway through heating it.
3) Use extreme care when inserting a spoon or other
utensil intothe container once beating has begun.
4) Do not use straight-sided containers with narrow
5) After heating, allow the container to stand in the
microwave oven for a short time before removing the
13. Keep the glass tray and the turntable rollerrest in the
oven when you are cooking.
14. Do not use the oven outdoors. Do not store the oven
outdoors. Do not use this product near water.
- for example, near a kitchen sink, in a wet basement,
near a swimming pool, or similar location.
15. Do not cover or block any openings inthe oven.
16. Do not run the microwave oven empty.
17. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or
18. Do not heat glass tumtable excessively.
- Do not cook bacon directly on the glass tamtable.
- Do not allow the grey film on special microwave cooking
packages to touch the glass tumtable.Put the package
on a microwave-safe dish.
- Keep a browning dish at least 3,£6 inchabove the glass
tumtable. If you use the browning dish incorrectly, you
could break the glass turntable.
19. Be careful not to chip or scratch the edges of the
turntable. Chips or scratches may cause the tumtable to
break dudng use.
20. Some produce such as whole eggs and sealed containers
- for example, dosed glass jars are able to explode and
should not be heated in this oven.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!