Managing My Favorite
The ASUS Internet Radio saves up to 250 stations to My Favorite
so that you can have quick access to preset stations.
To manage your favorites list:
1. Press the Favorite button
select My.Favorite from the main menu. A list of preset
2. Highlight a station on the list and press the right navigation
button to display the submenu as the following:
3. • Delete� Select to delete the station.
• Shift.Up�Down� Select to change the order of the preset
stations. Move the stations played the most frequently to
the top 5 or 10 so that you can press the preset buttons
to switch to them.
• Rename� Select to rename the station.
• Play� Select to connect to the station.
You can also connect to a preset station by doing the following:
From your favorites list, highlight a station and press Enter
From any menus, press the preset button 1~5 on the front
panel or the remote control to connect to your top 5 preset
From any menus, press the preset button 6~10 on the
remote control to connect to the sixth to the tenth preset
on the remote control or
ASUS Internet Radio 13