Connecting to a station
If your ASUS Internet Radio is successfully connected to a station,
the display is as follows:
WMA 32 kbps/Jazz
• *The connection status may change from "Connecting" to "Buffering"
to "Playing." Press Enter to stop playing and go back to the previous
• **Refer to page 15 for details about setting the buffer.
• If you shift to the main menu while connecting to a station, a
countdown timer will appear at the bottom right corner of the
display. After a lapse of 10 seconds, the system automatically shifts
back to the station being played.
Adding a station to My Favorite
You can add a currently played radio station or one found on the
list to My Favorite. You can also manually enter the URL of a
station and add it to your favorites list. The ASUS Internet Radio
has a memory of 250 stations.
1. Press the +Favorite.button
2. The following icons will appear next to the network status
icon to indicate favorites status:
The station is being added to My Favorite.
The station has already been in My Favorite.
Favorites exceeds the maximum of 250.
All That Jazz Radio
on the remote control.
ASUS Internet Radio 11