This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC
Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance
with manufacturer's instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guar-
antee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by
turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to
try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from
that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is
subject to the following two conditions:
• This device may not cause harmful interference, and
• This device must accept any interference received including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the
party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority
to operate this equipment.
ASUS Internet Radio