A YAMALUBE 4(10W-30)
D SAE 10W
C SAE #20
ENGINE OIL REPLACEMENT
1. Place the generator on a level surface and warm
2. Loosen the screw 1 and remove the cover 2.
3. Remove the oil drain joint 3 pushing downward
4. Attach the oil drain joint 5 to the oil filler hole.
5. Place an oil pan under the engine. Tilt the genera-
6. Replace the generator on a level surface and
7. Add engine oil to the upper level of the filler hole
6 Oil filler guide
Do not tilt the generator when adding engine oil.
This could result in overfilling and damage to the
B SAE #30
up the engine for several minutes.
Then stop the engine and turn the fuel cock knob
to "OFF". Turn the fuel tank cap air vent knob
from the bottom of the generator and remove the
oil filler cap 4.
tor to drain the oil completely.
remove the oil drain joint.
using the oil filler guide.
å YAMALUBE 4 (10W-30) or SAE 10W-30
type SE motor oil
∫ SAE #30
ç SAE #20
∂ SAE 10W
Engine oil quantity: 0.32 L (0.28 lmp qt, 0.34 US qt)
– 23 –