Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Notes on Copyright
It is forbidden by law to copy, broadcast, show, broadcast on cable, play in public, or rent copyrighted
material without permission.
This item incorporates copy protection technology that is protected by U.S. patents and other intellectual
property rights of Rovi Corporation. Reverse engineering and disassembly are prohibited.
THIS CLASS B DIGITAL APPARATUS COMPLIES WITH CANADIAN ICES-003.
• THE APPARATUS SHALL NOT BE EXPOSED TO DRIPPING OR SPLASHING AND THAT NO
OBJECTS FILLED WITH LIQUIDS, SUCH AS VASES, SHALL BE PLACED ON APPARATUS.
• TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS UNIT TO RAIN OR
MOISTURE. DO NOT PLACE OBJECTS FILLED WITH LIQUIDS ON OR NEAR THIS UNIT.
• SHOULD ANY TROUBLE OCCUR, DISCONNECT THE AC POWER ADAPTER AND REFER
SERVICING TO A QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN.
• AC/DC ADAPTER IS USED AS DISCONNECT DEVICE. TO BE COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED
FROM THE POWER INPUT, THE UNIT'S AC ADAPTER SHOULD BE DISCONNECTED FROM
THE WALL OUTLET. THE AC ADAPTER SHOULD NOT BE OBSTRUCTED AND SHOULD BE
EASILY ACCESSIBLE DURING INTENDED USED.
Important Safety Instructions
Read these instructions.
Keep these instructions.
Heed all warnings.
Follow all instructions.
Do not use this apparatus near water.
Clean only with a dry cloth.
Do not block any of the ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's
Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding - type plug. A polarized plug has two
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding
prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit
into your wall outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles,
and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer,
or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/
apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as the power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has
spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture,
does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
BRC3087 ENG IB.indd 3