9. Press Finish to complete the settings
and return to Add Printer Wizard.
11. Click Next to accept the default name
for the printer.
13. The installation is complete. Click
Finish to quit the Add Printer Wizard.
Note: If you have already installed the printer locally on your computer, right click the
printer icon and select Property -> Port tab to add a standard TCP/IP port. Click Add
Port then select Standard TCP/IP Port and click New Port button. Refer to step 5-8
for setting procedures.
Note: If you use Windows
you need to use Remote Port which is supported by WL-500W.
WL-500W Wireless Router User Manual
10. Install printer driver from the vendor-
model list. If your printer is not in the
list, click Have Disk to manually assign
the location of driver.
12. Select Yes to print a test page. Click
Next to print.
98 or ME which does not support Standard TCP/IP port,