• Cardboard packing cushions
• Phone jacks
• Be careful not to confuse parts, and be sure to install all parts in the
correct direction. Please assemble in accordance with the sequence
• Assembly should be carried out by at least two persons.
• Be sure to use the correct screw size, as indicated above. Use of
incorrect screws can cause damage.
• Be sure to tighten up all screws upon completing assembly of each
• To disassemble, reverse the assembly sequence given below.
Open the box and remove all the parts.
Take out the two cardboard packing cushions and place them
on the floor. Then take out main unit and place it on top of the
packing cushions. Position the cushions so as to protect the
phone jacks on the base of the unit.
Remove all parts from the box. Confirm that all parts shown in
the illustration above are provided.
• Depending upon the unit type, the unit may be packed with
the cardboard packing cushions shown in the illustration.
In this case, refold the cushions as shown in the illustration.
Rest the main unit in a stable manner on the cushions as
shown in the illustration.