• Phone jacks
• Be careful not to confuse parts, and be sure to install all parts in the
correct direction. Please assemble in accordance with the se-
quence given below.
• Assembly should be carried out by at least two persons.
• Be sure to use the correct screw size, as indicated above. Use of
incorrect screws can cause damage.
• Be sure to tighten up all screws upon completing assembly of each
• To disassemble, reverse the assembly sequence given below.
Open the box and remove all the parts.
Take out the two cardboard packing cushions on top of
the main unit and place them on the floor. Then take out
main unit (A) and place it on top of the packing cushions.
Position the cushions so as to protect the phone jacks on
the base of the unit.
Remove all parts from the box. Confirm that all parts
shown in the illustration above are provided.
• Cardboard packing cushions
• Bundled pedal cord inside
• AC power cord
• Cord holders