<Only for model with Fingerprint Reader>
Enrollment and authentication is unavailable to an extremely minority of people including those whose fingerprints give
little data for personal identification.
How to Use the Fingerprint Reader
This section explains how your fingerprints are enrolled and authenticated.
Slide your finger.
To prevent a reading error.
Set the first joint of your index finger on the sensor as illustrated to the right.
Slide your finger until it completely crosses.
• You can slide your finger from both sides.
When the fingerprint sensor does not enroll or authenticate your fingerprint properly:
• You slid your finger too fast or too slow.
• Your finger was soiled or it has a scar on the surface.
• Your finger was wet or extremely dry.
• Your fingerprint does not have sufficient data for personal identification.
For further information, refer to "Fingerprint Reader" (
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from your Fingerprint device or neglect of Fingerprint
device use, or any data loss resulting from such developments as Fingerprint authentication device malfunctioning.