7. Reverse this process to re-attach stand.
Use only VESA-compatible alternative mounting method.
Handle with care when removing stand.
Match "TOP SIDE" mark on stand to top side of the monitor head when
Flexible Arm Installation
This LCD monitor is designed for use with a flexible arm. To mount the monitor to a flexible arm:
1. Follow the instructions on how Remove Monitor Stand for Mounting to remove the stand.
2. Using the 4 screws from the stand removal, attach the arm to the monitor (Figure F.1).
1. When mounting, use ONLY the screws (4 pcs) that were removed from the stand to avoid damage to the monitor
2. The LCD monitor should only be used with an approved arm (e.g. GS mark). To meet the safety requirements,
the monitor must be mounted to an arm, which guaranties the necessary stability under consideration of the weight
of the monitor.
3.The mounting stand must be able to sustain at least 14 kg and be UL certified.
"TOP SIDE" mark
Please match top side
of the monitor
Thickness of Bracket (Arm)
4 Screws (M4)
(Max Depth: 14 mm)
Weight of LCD assembly: 3.5 kg MAX