The use of any accessories except for those provided might result in damage to the unit. Make
sure only to use the accessories shipped with the unit, as shown above.
1. To prevent short circuits, remove the key
from the ignition and disconnect the -
terminal of the battery.
2. Install the Sirius antenna and connect the
antenna wire to the Sirius satellite radio
3. Connect the Sirius satellite radio tuner and
the control unit using the provided Sirius
4. Make the proper input and output wire
connections for each unit.
5. Connect the battery wire and ground wire to
the Sirius satellite radio tuner.
6. Install the unit in your car.
7. Reconnect the - terminal of the battery.
8. Press the reset button on the control unit.
• Do not connect the Sirius control wire
while the control unit is turned ON.
• Be sure to press the reset button on the
control unit after installation.
• If your car is not prepared for this special
connection-system, consult your
• Make sure that all wire connections are
securely made by inserting jacks until
they lock completely.
• Some disc changers need conversion
wires for connection. See the section on
"Safety Precautions" for details.
• Do not let unconnected wires or
terminals touch metal on the car or
anything else conducting electricity. To
prevent short circuits, also do not
remove the caps on the ends of the
unconnected wires or the terminals.
• If the fuse blows, first make sure that the
wires have not caused a short circuit, then
replace the old fuse with one with the
• Insulate unconnected wires with vinyl
tape or other similar material.
• Take care so that the antenna wire and
other connection wires are not caught by
mobile parts. Otherwise wire
disconnection or other trouble may
• Do not apply too much force on the
antenna wire, other connection wires
and connectors by bending a wire, etc.
Otherwise wire disconnection or other
trouble may result.
• After the unit is installed, check whether
the brake lamps, indicators, wipers, etc.
on the car are working properly.