The use of any accessories except for those provided might result in damage
to the unit. Make sure only to use the accessories shipped with the unit, as
1. To prevent short circuits, remove the key from the ignition and
disconnect the - terminal of the battery.
2. Install the Sirius antenna and connect the antenna wire to the
Sirius satellite radio tuner.
3. Connect the Sirius satellite radio tuner and the control unit using
the provided Sirius connection wire.
4. Make the proper input and output wire connections for each unit.
5. Install the unit in your car.
6. Reconnect the - terminal of the battery.
7. Press the reset button on the control unit.
• Do not connect the Sirius control wire while the control unit is turned ON.
• Be sure to press the reset button on the control unit after installation.
• If your car is not prepared for this special connection-system, consult your
• Make sure that all wire connections are securely made by inserting jacks
until they lock completely.
• Do not let unconnected wires or terminals touch metal on the car or
anything else conducting electricity. To prevent short circuits, also do not
remove the caps on the ends of the unconnected wires or the terminals.
• Insulate unconnected wires with vinyl tape or other similar material.
• Take care so that the antenna wire and other connection wires are not
caught by mobile parts. Otherwise wire disconnection or other trouble may
• Do not apply too much force on the antenna wire, other connection wires
and connectors by bending a wire, etc. Otherwise wire disconnection or
other trouble may result.
• After the unit is installed, check whether the brake lamps, indicators, wipers,
etc. on the car are working properly.
— 15 —