All electrical repairs must be carried out
by qualified electricians. Inadequate repairs
may result in a major source of danger for
the user of the air conditoiner.
Do not damage any parts of the air
conditioner that carry refrigerant by
piercing or perforating the air conditioner's
tubes with sharp or pointed items, crushing
or twisting any tubes, or scraping the
coatings off the surfaces. If the refrigerant
spurts out and gets into eyes, it may result
in serious eye injuries.
Do not obstruct or cover the ventilation
grille of the air conditioner. Do not put
fingers or any other things into the
inlet/outlet and swing louver.
Do not allow children to play with the air
conditioner. In no case should children be
allowed to sit on the outdoor unit.
The refrigerating circuit is leak-proof.
The machine is adaptive in following
1. Applicable ambient temperature range:
2. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer or its service
agentor a similar qualified person.
3. If the fuse on PC board is broken please
change it with the type of T 3.15A /250VAC.
Rated Maximum Minimum
4. The wiring method should be in line with
the local wiring standard.
5. The power cable and connecting cable are
The requirement of the connecting cable:
H05RN-F 4G 0.75mm
All the cables shall have got the European
6. The breaker of the air conditioner should
be all-pole switch; and the distance between
its two contacts should be no less 3mm. Such
means for disconnection must be
incorporation in the fixed wiring.
7. The waste battery shall be disposed
8. The indoor unit installation height is at
9. The air breaker and the power switch
should installed the conveniently reachable
pleace for user.