15. ELECTROLUX / AEG MAJOR APPLIANCES - WARRANTY CONDITIONS..31 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference.
Do not operate the appliance by means of an external • timer or separate remote-control system. WARNING: Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or • oil can be dangerous and may result in fire. NEVER try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch •...
ENGLISH side walls. Install the shelf supports in the opposite sequence. WARNING: Use only hob guards designed by the • manufacturer of the cooking appliance or indicated by the manufacturer of the appliance in the instructions for use as suitable or hob guards incorporated in the appliance.
• The electrical installation must have required if you wish to make a an isolation device which lets you guarantee claim. disconnect the appliance from the • Important information for the mains at all poles. The isolation installer.This appliance may only be...
ENGLISH • Used oil, that can contain food • Use only stable cookware with the remnants, can cause fire at a lower correct shape and diameter larger temperature than oil used for the first than the dimensions of the burners. time.
• Make sure the appliance is cold. WARNING! There is the risk that the glass panels Risk of electrical shock. can break. • Replace immediately the door glass • Before replacing the lamp, disconnect panels when they are damaged.
ENGLISH 3.2 Cooking surface layout Auxiliary burner Semi-rapid burner Semi-rapid burner Triple Crown burner Rapid burner 3.3 Accessories WARNING! The storage • Wire shelf compartment can For cookware, cake tins, roasts. become hot when the • Baking tray appliance operates. For cakes and biscuits.
4.3 Changing the time 1. Set the function and the maximum temperature. You cannot change the time 2. Let the appliance operate for 1 hour. of day if the Duration 3. Set the function and set the function operates.
ENGLISH 5.2 Burner overview A. Burner cap B. Burner crown WARNING! C. Ignition candle Check that the heads D. Thermocouple (if applicable) burners and the relative 5.3 Turning the burner off burner caps are correctly positioned in their housings. To put the flame out, turn the knob to the off position WARNING! Always turn the flame down...
CAUTION! Burner Diameter of cook- Make sure that the pots are ware (mm) placed centrally on the burner in order to get Rapid 160 - 240 maximum stability and to get lower gas consumption. Semi-rapid 140 - 240 Auxiliary 120 - 180 6.2 Diameters of cookware...
ENGLISH 7.5 Periodic maintenance conditions of the gas supply pipe and the pressure adjuster, if fitted. Speak to your local Authorised Service Centre periodically to check the 8. OVEN - DAILY USE 1. Turn the knob for the oven functions WARNING! to select an oven function.
Symbol Oven function Application Defrost This function can be used for defrosting frozen foods, such as vegetables and fruits. The defrosting time depends on the amount and size of the frozen food. 9. OVEN - CLOCK FUNCTIONS 9.1 Electronic programmer Display A.
ENGLISH 3. Press to set the DURATION 4. Press time. 5. Press to set the time for The display shows END. 4. When the time ends, flashes and 6. Press to confirm. an acoustic signal sounds. The Appliance turns on automatically later appliance deactivates automatically.
Do not push the baking tray all the way to the back wall of the cavity. This prevents the heat from circulating around the tray. The food may be burnt, especially in the rear part of the tray. WARNING!
ENGLISH C. Spit 6. Use the screws to tighten the forks. D. Handle 7. Put the tip of the spit into the turnspit hole. The support hook is installed Refer to "Product description" in the top of the oven cavity. chapter.
• Cakes and pastries at different The temperature and baking heights do not always brown equally times in the tables are at first. If this occurs, do not change guidelines only. They the temperature setting. The depend on the recipes and...
ENGLISH Casseroles Food Quantity Oven function Temper- Time Shelf po- (kg) ature (min) sition (°C) 2.5 - 4.0 True Fan Cooking 50 - 55 Lasagna Cannelloni 2.5 - 4.0 True Fan Cooking 50 - 55 Potato gra- 2.5 - 3.0 True Fan Cooking 60 - 65 Macaroni...
Food Quantity Oven function Temper- Time Shelf po- (kg) ature (°C) (min) sition Dorade 0.8 - 1.4 True Fan Cooking 30 - 40 Trout 1.0 - 2.0 True Fan Cooking 25 - 30 Dorada in 0.3 - 0.5 Light Cooking...
ENGLISH Food Quantity Oven function Tempera- Time Shelf po- (kg) ture (°C) (min) sition Malva pud- 0.6 - 0.8 True Fan Cooking ding Choco muf- 0.3 - 0.5 Light Cooking 150 - 170 35 - 50 fins Apple crum- 0.7 - 1.0 Light Cooking 160 - 170 45 - 55...
• To clean metal surfaces, use a dedicated cleaning agent. • Clean the appliance interior after each use. Fat accumulation or other food remains may result in a fire. • Clean stubborn dirt with a special oven cleaner. • Clean all accessories after each use and let them dry.
ENGLISH 12.5 Cleaning the oven door The oven door has two panels of glass installed one behind the other. To make the cleaning easier remove the oven door. WARNING! The oven door can close if you try to remove the internal panel of glass when the door is still assembled.
When the cleaning is completed, install WARNING! the glass panels and the oven door. To Danger of electrocution! install the oven door, do the above steps Disconnect the fuse before in the opposite sequence. you replace the lamp. The lamp and the lamp glass cover can be hot.
ENGLISH Problem Possible cause Remedy There is no spark when you The hob is not connected to Check if the hob is correctly try to activate the spark gen- an electrical supply or it is connected to the electrical erator. connected incorrectly.
Problem Possible cause Remedy The display shows an error There is an electrical fault. Deactivate the oven with the code that is not in this table. house fuse or the safety switch in the fuse box and activate it again.
ENGLISH Dimension Depth 14.3 Other technical data LPG: G30 2.8-3.0 kPa Natural Gas: G20 2.0 kPa 14.4 Bypass diameters BURNER Ø BYPASS 1/100 mm Auxiliary 29 / 30 Semi-rapid Rapid Triple Crown 14.5 Gas burners for NATURAL GAS G20 2.0 kPa BURNER NORMAL POWER REDUCED POWER kW...
WARNING! Before you connect the gas, disconnect the appliance from the electricity supply or switch off the fuse in the fuse box. Close the primary valve of the gas supply. 14.9 Adjustment to different types of gas WARNING! Let only an authorized person do the adjustment to 14.8 Flexible nonmetal pipes...
ENGLISH 14.10 Hob injectors replacement Replace the injectors when you change the gas type. 1. Remove the pan supports. 2. Remove the caps and crowns of the burner. Changing from natural gas to 3. Remove the injectors with a socket liquid gas spanner 7.
14.13 Backguard Fix backguard B on the side holes C from hob using a cross screwdriver and the screws A. 2. Put the appliance on the sidewall on 14.14 Anti-tilt protection a clean and smooth surface. Place each foot into a separate hole, in the Set the correct height and area for the plinth, and rotate it clockwise.
15. ELECTROLUX / AEG MAJOR APPLIANCES - WARRANTY CONDITIONS For domestic use only. Not for commercial or industrial use.
1. Electrolux / AEG warrants the 5. After the first 6 (six) months from the equipment against defective material date of purchase, this warranty does...
• Model and serial number of the appliance • Clear and concise details of the fault Customer Care For general enquiries or information regarding Electrolux / AEG appliances contact: Customer Care Department Electrolux South Africa (Pty) Ltd. P.O. Box 50 Paarden Eiland, 7420...