14. When writing emails or posting messages, some functions (Such as changing
the size or colours.) may not be supported.
15. The number of bookmarks and logs that can be saved is limited.
16. The maximum number of windows that can open at the same time may vary
depending on the browsing condition or TV model.
17. The web browsing speed depends on the network conditions.
will automatically be deactivated if a video is played in the browser. Videos
may not commence playback after PIP interruption and a possible refresh for
the page may be required.
19. The Web Browser can play MP3 audio files only.
20. The function for importing or exporting bookmarks is compatible with bookmark
files in a particular file format only. (Compatible format: Netscape-bookmark-