Do not wash the following items
• acrylic, aluminum: Dishes with printed gold rim decoration may become discolored.
• Dishes treated with adhesive: Treated plastics, wood, ivory, copper and tin may come
• plastics with a temperature tolerance less than 194 ˚f (90 ˚c) : Thin plastics wash and
dry poorly, and may be damaged due to elevated wash temperatures.
• tin: Tin should be washed by hand and dried immediately as it may rust.
• wooden utensils: Wooden items may crack.
When using the dishwasher, try to arrange the dishes properly as described on page 16.
• You should remove food remains such as bones, fruit seeds, etc. and any other kind of
waste such as toothpicks, paper, etc. from the dishes as these may cause damage to the
dishes, create noise, or cause the dishwasher to malfunction.
• Select the appropriate cycle depending on the level of soil and the type of dishes.
• Use only the proper amount of detergent and rinsing agent.
using your dishwasher _13